Our show was great. If you missed it, shame on you. If you missed the second Friday performance, you missed something that can only happen in true community theatre. The power went out just before intermission....Yes...it did. We did the entire second act by candlelight (it was a lot of candles) But it was still as great as a show as any of them.
Oh, and might I mention Sangria Punch....yum...
Moving on...
Gavin is growing like a WEED! More specifically, like the weeds in our yard which is freakishly fast.
A week ago today we were at the doctor's office with ear infection #4. We are two away from having tubes put in his ears. He's feeling better. I just hope the amoxicillin they put him on gets rid of it (I don't think it got rid of the first one...)
This wasn't on the list...but Jason got a job! YAY! We can pay our bills. That's always comforting....
Here is Gavin's first time swimming, three Saturdays ago:
So we will try swimming again...on a day when he's had a better nap!
It really surprises me though, because he LOVES bathtime! I would've thought he'd be thrilled with the "big, blue bathtub". We have a baby pool I may try to get out this weekend. Baby steps...
Okay, so that's all I have time for....


No comments:
Post a Comment