Friday, December 25, 2009

Bah Humbug!

Dear Canon, makers of the Powershot A520 that I have enjoyed for 3+ years,

Due to some never before-occurred and unexplainable malfunction in your product, I lost VALUABLE pictures. To my shock and horror, pictures of my 14 month old son wide-eyed in amazement at his new train set on Christmas morning, riding on his new little truck and pulling presents out of his stocking are gone. Gone also are pictures of him tearing into his presents on Christmas morning, sticking bows on his head and laughing. Where these pictures should have been when I popped the card into my computer were nothing but corrupted files - and then, next time I loaded the card into my computer even the corrupted files were gone!

So thank you Canon, your product that I trusted RUINED my Christmas. I would love nothing more to take a hammer to my Powershot A520. I will be shopping the after Christmas sales tomorrow for a new camera...and definitely NOT a Canon!

No comments:

Post a Comment