This makes ear infection #3! The first one being March 27th, second one April 14th and again today. That's 3 in 6 weeks. I see tubes in our future.
And he also has pink eye. Fabulous. So we will be chilling at the house tomorrow. Pink eye has been going around in the nursery (pretend you didn't read that, Amanda) so that's where he got it from. It just showed up this morning and I'm glad it did because he already had a doctor's appointment. Imagine how upset I would have been if he had gone to the doctor today about his ears and then woke up tomorrow with pink eye!
He actually does really well with the eye drops. I was surprised. I had anticipated that administering eye drops to a 6 month old to be one step removed from the agony of giving a pill to a cat, but surprisingly he doesn't fight it.
I want to take a moment to applaud Jason. He picked Gavin up from daycare around 1:00, took him to the doctor's office, brought him home. He was feeding Gavin supper when I got home around 5:30. Then I had to leave again at 6:00 for play rehearsal and didn't get home until 9:00. So, Jason played Mr. Mom today and did really well! THANKS BABE!
Well, I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed. I may post some pictures tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment