Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Beauty is...

...my sleeping child!





(His little foot sticking out of the crib!)

There is no telling how many HOURS of sleep I've lost in these last 6 1/2 months because I stand over the crib and watch my child sleep...

2 comments:

  1. Is that a thing with babies? One foot out of the crib? Is that how the whole "one foot in, one foot out of the covers" starts and follows into adulthood?
    Oh, and to respond to your comment: I think I COULD handle another little one, but I need a few weeks to recooperate before I even start to think about having another one, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely know what you mean. Many of nights I've either watched him sleep or he has slept on me. But now 2 years old and never sits still I wouldn't trade those days for anything. Alvin always got his feet/legs stuck in the slats though!

    ReplyDelete