It really seems like 8 months has been "the month". So many firsts this month!
He crawled today. His teacher at daycare saw him crawling. She tried to get me in there so I could see him but by the time I got in there he had stopped and wouldn't budge for nothing!
It was almost going home time so I finished up what I needed to do and went back in his room to get him. While I was getting all his things together he crawled to me!!
I got a few picture of him crawling around after we got home. But he got tired quickly. He takes a nap right after we get home so I had to put him down for his nap so he'd be in a good mood when Daddy gets home in a few minutes. I know Jason can't wait to see him crawl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment