
We went to Bass Pro Shops a few Saturday's ago to get Gavin's picture made with Santa. I liked the Santa, he was authentic and not weird looking. We stood in line for about half an hour. It wasn't too bad. I let Gavin stand in the back of the buggy while we waited which seemed to please him. And I had a snack for that last 10 minutes when things got a little hairy.
I put him in Santa's lap and he starting crying just a little. The photographer started making noise and shaking a stuff reindeer and Gavin stopped crying. When he did the photographer snapped the picture. Which is why Gavin has that blank look on his face. He's trying to figure out why there is a strange person waving and making noise. Then right after he took the picture, Gavin looked at Santa and laughed. I wanted to say, "HEY! That's when you should've taken the picture!" But I think my picture had already printed...they're that fast.
We may go back and try again before the season is over.


No comments:
Post a Comment