Just to let you know...
- I am not the kind of Mom that bribed my son with a bottle full of milk so he would lay on the couch with me and watch cartoons this morning so I could close my eyes for just a little while longer (even though he's been off the bottle over a month now...) No, I am not THAT Mom.
- But if I HAD been that mom, I would've gotten an extra hour of sleep after he went back to sleep on the couch and some sweet mommy/baby snuggle time. Ok...so maybe I was that Mom. ;)
- I am not the Mom who said we'd take the pacifier away at 6 months and now has a 15-month-old who is addicted to it. No, that is definitely NOT me!
- I did not put "Baby Einstein - Baby Newton - World Of Shapes
" on repeat play last night because it was the only thing that would make my son not cry. And then allowed him to sit in front of the TV for a nearly an hour watching it while I did chores. I am not THAT mom... - I'm not the mom who still takes her 15-month-old to the "baby" nursery at church because I'm not ready for him to be in the "toddler" room. That's not me! (Besides, the kids in the toddler room are SO BIG!)
- I AM the kind of mom that lets her son play with pots, spoons and canned goods in the kitchen floor while I'm trying to fix supper. :)


Have a great weekend everyone!
Tabitha, I'm TOTALLY THAT mom! I have been known to bribe my child with milk or sweet tea, he plays with pots and pans and spoons EVERY night while I cook, and I have been known to let him watch a little too much baby Einstein or Imagination Movers while I need to do some chores. I think we are all that mom. Otherwise how would we keep our sanity. I'm so glad to hear you say it!
ReplyDelete