- I am not THAT Mom that forgot to put shoes on her child and had to frantically search in the backseat of the car hoping there was a pair there. If I HAD been that mom, I would NOT have found any shoes and my child would've gone shoe-less at daycare all day. Thank goodness that wasn't me!
- I did not feed my child goldfish for breakfast one morning because that was the only thing he would eat. My child would never throw his fruit or cereal in the floor, scream while pointing at the box of goldfish on the counter. No, not my child. I even if he did, I'm not THAT Mom that would give in to his request for goldfish just to stop the screaming so I could finish getting dressed before we were late again.
- I'm not THAT Mom that's always running late....HA!
- I did not feed my child a Lunchable for dinner last night because I was on a cooking strike. Oh, I am certainly not THAT Mom. But if I had been that mom I would have made sure he drank all his milk and gave him a fruit cup on the side just to make his dinner semi-nutritious.
So, just to be clear. I'm not THAT mom! :)


I think I will post a similar post..you inpsired me ;)
ReplyDeletePosted one:
ReplyDeletehttp://talesfromanotsodesperatehousewife.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-not-that-mom.html
Hey, girl....check out my blog....you have a little award waiting on you :)
ReplyDelete