Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Updates, updates, updates! Potty training, Tumblebus and FUN!

Yes, we are potty training. 

Yes, I know this picture will come back to haunt him later.  :)))

We'll we are getting Gavin used to the idea of potty training.  He's only actually gone in the potty 2 times.  I'm ordering him a little potty tonight to make it easier on all of us.

He loves to sit on the potty so that's a good sign!



Here he is working hard on making circles.  He loves to "tolor" and he's really enjoying "work time" with Mommy.

Another big thing right now is the TUMBLEBUS.  We signed him up to go to the Tumblebus classes once a week at daycare.  I can't believe I don't have a picture of him in his Tumblebus shirt yet - he gets to wear it every Wednesday and that makes him SUPER excited all day because he knows he gets to "ride it tumblebus" as he says.

Anyways, the play games and do little exercises and learn some basic gymnastic stuff.  We'll he's been 3 times so far and tonight when we got home he started doing forward rolls in the living room!  I was amazed!  I mean, WOW!  I guess next week he'll be doing cartwheels!


Here are some pictures of Jason and Gavin playing ball outside Saturday (the one nice day we've had in a while!)



1 comment:

  1. I got a little potty for Matthew too when he was potty training. But He wanted to use the big boy potty like daddy. So we only used it as a stool to get to the big potty. I hope you have better luck with it than I did. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete