Thursday, April 23, 2009

Backstory...

Ok, if I'm going to do this blog thing right, I need to start at the beginning, right?

I'm Tabitha and I met Jason in 2001, when we were seniors in high school (me- Moody, him - Pell City) This was the oldest picture of us I could find on my computer:

I think this was in January 2003.

Then in December 2003, this happened:


Which led to this in February 2005:

(Just so you know - I made that aisle runner...)

And that inevitably led to this:



And that handsome little fella is Gavin Lynn Hanner. Born October 20, 2008, 4:45pm. Weighing 7lb 13oz and 20 3/4 inches long.

He's now 6 months old which is IMPOSSIBLE for me to fathom!

So, that's our story in a nutshell!


1 comment:

  1. Could the two of you BE a little more adorable?! It's easy to see why Little Man turned out so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete