Monday, April 6, 2009

I've created a blog....

It's not the first blog I've created. I blogged religiously during my pregnancy ("Baby Blogs") over on Myspace....which I am never on anymore. Sorry. Myspace got too complicated and time consuming.
But anyway, today I was checking The Scrapbook Princess' blogspot, checking e-mail, catching up on Facebook (weeding through Easter Egg Requests, checking to see which celebrity hairdo I was most like, that sort of thing), deciding what needs updating on Gavin's TOTsite and looking at new pictures of LOLCats on icanhascheezburger.com (a site which NEVER ceases to make me cackle!), etc., etc. And it dawned on me that I don't have enough to do! I should create a blog!
As a wife, mother of a (almost) six-month old, full-time preschool teacher, part-time small business owner (Wedding Planning), and AVID crafter - I have the time to do a blog! What can I say, it looks like fun.
So I put down my scissors, tuned out the electronic buzzing of my Cricut machine in the background cutting out the word "blessing" over and over again - because did I mention at the time I was making (yes, making - more on that later) invitations for Gavin's Baby Dedication ceremony? - and started a BLOG!
So I guess my blog will mainly be about my baby boy, crafting and the occasional random vent or political rant.
So, Welcome to my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment